The College Crash!

The College Crash!

aliabassi1
Courier's Newbie
aliabassi1
Courier's Newbie

25 Sep 2009, 00:25 #1

Hey guys here's a story I think a lot of people may find interesting

Gerald Celente is a trends forcaster... basically predicts future changes by watching today's trends. He is the #1 guy in the field and has been on shows like Oprah and is on Fox News alot. He tells his corporate clients what businesses can be booming in the future and where to put their money.... anyways... he is reputable.

His latest prediction is that there is going to be a College Crash. Which means that students will refuse to pay such high tuition fees to get degrees in the arts and in business. He believes that in the future the job market will get so competitive that having a degree for Arts or Business will not be worth the debt you take on. He is also predicting that schools will be short on funding and some schools will have to downsize or close.

This story has not been picked up by any other news agency yet and I think it would be a pretty cool thing for our free press to scoop.

His website is

http://www.trendsresearch.com

I believe his company is pretty open to the public and they give students discounts on the journal. Unfortunately since he is predicting more economic crashes to come the conspiracy nuts are all over him and promoting his predictions as if he is Nostradamus so try to ignore those fan sites and fake blog posts.